Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Curious about the site? Read this

Hello, readers! My name is Case, and I'm a teen living in Silicon Valley, an area of the world where world-changing ideas are not uncommon. In recent years, I have found a passion for science, technology, space and the future. My interest began in 2012 when I read through a timeline of predictions. It gave me a better idea of what to expect, and my interest continues today. The purpose of this blog is to educate others who may be unaware of the tremendous growth we're facing, and offer them a fresh outlook on the change, large or small, that we all must accept in this increasingly connected and urbanized world.

If you're wondering whether this blog is worth your time to follow, just know that it will stay true to its goal of delivering the most recent information about emerging concepts in a way that gets you to think deeply about their future implications. I will try my best to write 1-2 times a week, depending on how much progress is worth reporting on. You can expect all of my articles to contain text, and sometimes video (especially if a new product was just announced).

1 comment:

  1. The device is very unlike the Oculus Rift, which as some of you might know, transports your mind to a whole other environment completely separate from reality, like a floating utopian city, the middle of a sheep herd, or in bed with your celebrity of choice.
    vumoo

    ReplyDelete